DLTK's Holiday Activities
Puppy Love Craft
Well, this is my personal favorite (so far) when
it comes to Valentine's crafts. (Maybe because it took the
most effort on my part.) So, grab some toilet paper rolls
and your kids and make this cute little puppy in love. (Hey,
print a copy for yourself! There's nothing my daughter loves
more than doing a better job of "staying in the lines" than mommy.)
- toilet paper roll
- something to color with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut
out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece onto
the tp roll.
- Glue on the various pieces:
- the large rectangular piece onto the tp roll.
- the chest piece onto the front of the tp roll.
- the head over the chest piece
- the bone under the chin as a sort of collar.
- the arms on the side
- the feet on the bottom
- the tail should be folded in half
and glued together. Then fold the tab of the tail and glue
it onto the back of the tp roll for a three dimensional tail that
is colored on both sides.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions