Print these "home-made" Valentine's Day cards for a special friend or family member. Click here to check out Valentine's Day cards with other themes/characters.
Do-it-yourself Valentine's Day cards can save you money and, if using the black and white version, let your child get creative on Valentine's Day.
Just to keep Kaitlyn motivated one year, I gave her a pink or red smartie for every card she colored in herself - we had Blue's Clues playing on the tv and were making Blue's Clues cards. I pulled out my pencil crayons and colored along with her (I love to color... shhh, don't tell) and I got the orange smarties as my reward. Somehow daddy earned all the brown ones just by walking in the door after work *grin*.
- Click on the template of your choice (below).
- Print the number of cards you require
- If using the black and white version, color in the cards -- have fun being creative!
- Cut the cards out. There are two different cards on each template.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).