DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Heart Animals Valentine's Day Cards
Print these "home-made" Valentine's Day cards for a special friend or family member.
Click here to check out our other Valentine's Day cards.
The cards have the heart animals all assembled for you (my girls loved the heart animals but didn't have the energy to assemble 25+ for all their friends and classmates). You can also make Heart Animals as a paper craft (they make a nice extra special card to give to the teacher when you give these cards to the children in the class)
Even if you have a colour printer, you may prefer the black and white version which the kids can colour in themselves.
- Click on the template of your choice (below).
- Print the number of cards you require.
- If using the black and white version, color in the cards -- have fun being creative!
- Cut the cards out. There are four different cards on each template.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).