This is a simple winter themed craft that children can make using a toilet paper roll and their cut and paste skills. This cute little snowman would be an excellent addition to the festive winter season!
- a tp roll
- a printer,
- a piece of paper... .
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangle onto the tp roll.
- Glue the the head onto the top of the tp roll.
- Glue on the buttons along the front of the tp roll.
- Glue the scarf around the tp roll.
- Glue the stick arms onto the sides of the tp roll.
- Glue the top hat onto the head or into one of the hands.
- Attach a string, ribbon or wool as a hanger if you want to hang on the Christmas tree.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).