DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Contributed by a viewer. Thanks Lillian!
Lillian likes to read "The Lonely Snowman" or "Snowmen at Night
" and have this kids make this craft.
- toilet paper roll
- egg carton
- black construction paper
- paper or some red ribbon
- Cover the TP roll with white paper (if it is not already white).
- Cut out a snowman to fit the TP roll standing up (You may want to use the templates below to help with these two steps.).
- Cut a black circle from construction paper.
- Use one egg carton section for the top of the hat. Glue it upside down to the black circle.
- Use a thin piece of paper for the scarf (or a piece of ribbon.).
- Draw eyes, mouth, nose and buttons.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
TP Roll Snowman template -
Printable version of these instructions