CHRISTMAS ANGEL BOOKMARKS
© by Leanne Guenther
Print these "home-made" bookmarks for a special
reading companion or for a great Christmas gift.
To add that extra bit of motivation, print out a
bookmark for your child, your friend or yourself as a reward for
reading a certain number of stories.
If you're looking for more Sunday School applicable
bookmarks, check out the
Even if you have a colour printer, you may prefer
the black and white version which the kids can colour in themselves...
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print version)
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to print the template.
Color as appropriate.
- Cut the bookmark out (one big rectangle) and fold in half (left
to right) along the center line.
- Glue so it stays folded together.
- Optional: cover with clear contact paper so it lasts longer
(you could also put a piece of cardboard in the center before gluing
for a sturdier bookmark).
- Optional: Poke a hole in the top of the bookmark and
tie a string/wool through as a tassel. To make a tassel:
- wrap wool loosely around 4 fingers 10 to 20 times.
- tightly tie a long piece of wool around the bottom of
the circle of wool.
- Trim the top end of the loop.
- put the end of the long piece through the hole in the
top of the bookmark so the tassel dangles as much as you
- Tie the long piece on and trim the end
example of a bookmark
with a tassel
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
Angel 1 Bookmark template (color)
Angel 2 Bookmark template (color)
Angel 3 (Blue's Clues) Bookmark template
Printable version of these instructions