crafts > [Advent] [Angels] [Gifts] [Ornaments] [Other] [Reindeer] [Religious] [Santa and Elves] [Trees] [Wreaths]
Read a bit about DLTK's Grow With Me Craft Concept to get some ideas on how this basic craft idea can be used with different materials to make it appropriate for everyone from ages 2 thru 82!
Alternative: Scotch tape a straw or popsicle stick to the bottom to make a puppet!
- something to color with (if using B&W template)
- Print template of choice.
- Color the template pieces if you are doing the B&W version.
- Cut out the template pieces (this may require adult assistance -- I usually roughly cut the paper into pieces with one template on each. Then I give my 4 year old the big ones to work on and I cut out the smaller ones.).
- The large piece (robe) is the main piece. To it, glue (in order):
- the arms so the shoulders are at the top of the robe and the hands are behind the back.
- the feet at the bottom
- the head
- the wings (on the back)
- the star on the front of the robe
- Look at the image of the finished craft if you get stuck (there's a small image of the finished project on the top of this page and also a small one on each of the wings templates). -- if doing the craft with a large group of children, I recommend pre-making an example for them to look at.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Dark skin (green robe):
Light skin (blue robe)
Medium skin (red robe)