I've had requests from a variety of people to turn some of the more popular "Favorite Friends" into Christmas Friends. Rather than doing each one separately, I've provided a template of Christmas clothes and decorations that you can add to most of the Favorite Friends or Animal Toilet Paper Roll Crafts.
- a tp roll,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper... .
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- your favorite Favorite Friend or Animal Toilet Paper Roll Craft template.
- Print out the Christmas template and Favorite Friend/Animal template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangle from the Favorite Friend/Animal
template onto the tp roll.
- Glue the red santa jacket over top.
- Glue on the other Favorite Friend/Animal template pieces. If the boots fit over the feet/legs, then do that. Otherwise, substitute the boots for the feet/legs.
- Glue on the santa hat and mittens.
- Glue on the Christmas message, gift and/or candy cane as desired.
- Attach a string, ribbon or wool as a hanger if you want to hang on the Christmas tree.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).