DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Friends and Animals Crafts
I've had requests from a variety of people to turn
some of the more popular "Favorite Friends" into Christmas Friends.
Rather than doing each one separately, I've provided a template
of Christmas clothes and decorations that you can add to most of
the Favorite Friends or Animal Toilet Paper Roll Crafts.
- a tp roll,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper... .
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- your favorite
Favorite Friend or
Animal Toilet Paper Roll Craft template.
- Print out the Christmas template and
Favorite Friend/Animal template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template
- Glue the rectangle from the Favorite Friend/Animal
template onto the tp roll.
- Glue the red santa jacket over top.
- Glue on the other Favorite Friend/Animal template
pieces. If the boots fit over the feet/legs, then do
that. Otherwise, substitute the boots for the feet/legs.
- Glue on the santa hat and mittens.
- Glue on the Christmas message, gift and/or candy
cane as desired.
- Attach a string, ribbon or wool as a hanger if you
want to hang on the Christmas tree.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions