crafts > [Advent] [Angels] [Gifts] [Ornaments] [Other] [Reindeer] [Religious] [Santa and Elves] [Trees] [Wreaths]
DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Paper Cone Angel Craft
This cute angel can sit as a central dinner table decoration, as a
seating arranger (just write the name of each person on an angel and set
them on the plates) or you can put her on top of a small Christmas tree!
- Glue or tape
- Optional: 1/2 large paper doily or 1/2 circle of white paper.
- Optional: glitter glue, sparkles, sequins, lace or markers
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color as necessary and cut out the template pieces.
- Cut the doily in half (so you have a half circle)
- Cut a piece of white paper into a circle and then cut it in
half. If you use paper, you can glue cotton balls on it to
decorate it a bit.
- Optional: add glitter glue, sparkles or sequins to decorate the wings.
- Cut out the half circle from the template.
- Pull the one edge over to the one that says GLUE HERE to make a cone
- Tape or glue so it holds (in the photo, I held it and Kaitlyn, Age 3, taped it)
- Glue the doily onto the back of the cone.
- Glue the head onto the top of the cone and the arms onto the side
(see photo at the top of this page for how it looks when complete).
- Decorate the cone as desired with sparkles, glitter glue, sequins or lace.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).