DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Paper Roll Craft
- a tp roll
- a printer,
- a piece of paper... .
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- scissors, and
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangle onto the tp roll.
- Glue the belt over top.
- Glue on the head, legs and legs. (we glued on the legs
so it looked like he was sitting down.
- Glue the toy into one of the hands.
- Attach a string, ribbon or wool as a hanger if you want to hang
on the Christmas tree.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting
the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
- Close the template window after you've finished printing to return
to this screen.
Printable version of these instructions