DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Christmas Holly Wreath
This is an easy color, cut and paste paper plate wreath you can make by yourself or in a group.
- paper (I prefer white construction paper or another heavier
- a paper plate.
- Print out the template of choice.
Depending on the size of your wreath you may need two copies to complete
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the holly. This
step may require adult assistance and can be done prior to making the craft
with the children.
- Cut the center out of the paper
plate to leave a round "donut" shape. This will form the base of
the wreath. You may paint it a background colour if you like (green
or brown would work nicely).
- Paste the holly onto the paper
- You can tie a bow and paste
it on to decorate further.
- You can put a piece of yarn
on the back to hang it.
- Set page margins to zero if
you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in
- Close the template window after
you've finished printing to return to this screen.
Printable version of these instructions