These cute, recycled ornaments are very easy to make.
- laundry scoop
- thin lace (about 1/2 inch wide)
- thin ribbon (about 1/4 inch wide)
- cotton or fake snow
- small christmas animals, trees, etc
- tacky glue or glue gun.
- Set the scoop on the table with the handle facing up.
- pull some cotton apart and pushed it into the back and bottom of the laundry scoop. Use tacky glue or a glue gun to stick it in.
- Glue small christmas animals/trees/etc into the scoop to make a Christmas scene. If you have small nativity characters you can make a very nice nativity scene.
- Glue lace around the opening of the scoop.
- tie ribbon into a bow and glue it to the top of the opening of the scoop