crafts > [Advent] [Angels] [Gifts] [Ornaments] [Other] [Reindeer] [Religious] [Santa and Elves] [Trees] [Wreaths]
This paper ornament craft is very easy for young children to make and it turns out really cute. Kaitlyn and Tasha loved the little face on the ornament.
It makes a fairly good scissor practice skills practice as all of the pieces are quite easy to cut out.
- some crayons (or markers or paint),
- Print out the template of choice (color or B&W).
- Colour or paint the template pieces.
- Cut out the template pieces (may require adult assistance, but they're pretty quick to cut out).
- Glue the face onto the ornament.
- You can add the child's name and the year onto the back.
- You can glue this craft onto large butcher paper or plain wrapping paper to make personalized gift wrap or onto the front of a large piece of construction paper to make a card.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).