DLTK's Holiday Crafts for Kids
Christmas Ornament Paper Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This paper ornament craft is very easy for
young children to make and it turns out really cute.
they love the little face on the ornament.
The craft is made with a printer, paper,
some crayons (or markers or paint), scissors, and glue.
- Print out the template of choice (color or B&W).
- Colour or paint the template pieces.
- Cut out the template pieces (may require adult assistance,
but they're pretty quick to cut out).
- Glue the face onto the ornament.
- You can add the child's
name and the year onto the back.
- You can glue this craft onto large butcher paper or plain
wrapping paper to make personalized gift wrap or onto the front of a large
piece of construction paper to make a card.
Close the template window after
printing to return to this screen.
Set page margins to zero if
you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE,
PRINTER SETUP in
Printable version of these instructions