DLTK's Crafts for Kids
My girls liked the fact that the Santa Claus paper craft looks
the same as the Sleepy Santa Craft
-- we have Sleepy Santa hanging in the bedroom and Santa Claus hanging
by the fireplace. They liked the candy-cane suspenders too
- a printer,
- a piece of paper.
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- scissors, and
- Print out the template of choice.
- There is a choice between a large Santa (3 templates)
or a small Santa (1 template). I prefer the large
version, but it takes more paper and ink.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- To glue together:
- Glue the boots onto the bottom of the large body piece
- Glue the jacket onto the body piece.
- Glue the arms so the shoulders line up with the top
of the body piece
- Glue the head onto the top of the body.
- on the large templates, the head is in a few different
pieces. Glue the round face on first,
- glue the hat/hair on first
- add the beard
- glue the mustache on last
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP
in most browsers).
Large Template (takes three pages):
Printable Version of these