DLTK's Holiday Crafts for Kids
Tree Paper Craft
This paper tree craft is very easy for
young children to make and it turns out really cute.
They love the little face on the tree.
The craft is made with a printer, paper,
some crayons (or markers or paint), scissors, and glue.
- Print out the template of choice (color or B&W).
- Colour or paint the template pieces.
- Cut out the template pieces (may require adult assistance,
but they're pretty quick to cut out).
- Glue the face onto the tree. The two "swoopy"
things (as my 6 year old put it) are eyebrows. The ornament is the nose.
- You can add the child's
name and the year onto the back.
- You can glue this craft onto large butcher paper or plain
wrapping paper to make personalized gift wrap or onto the front of a large
piece of construction paper to make a card.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions