crafts > [Advent] [Angels] [Gifts] [Ornaments] [Other] [Reindeer] [Religious] [Santa and Elves] [Trees] [Wreaths]
If you're hosting Christmas this year, these make fun placemats for the Christmas table. Your children can color them (before Christmas). Cut them out and then laminate the pieces. You can then assemble them at the table (you can use a bit of scotch tape to affix them to fun foam or ordinary placemats if you're worried the pieces will scatter too much)!
- something to color with
- Print out the puzzle template.
- Cut out a piece of corrugated cardboard the same size as your template (8 1/2 x 11 ish). Glue your page onto it.
- ADULT: using sharp scissors or exacto knife, cut out the cardboard along the puzzle template lines.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).