DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Reindeer Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- a tp roll
- a printer,
- a piece of paper...
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- scissors, and
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and
cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangle aound the tp roll.
- Glue the head at the top of the tp roll.
- Glue on front legs to the sides of the body near the top of the tp roll
so they stick out to the sides.
- Glue the light oval patch to the front of the tp roll. This is the
belly of the reindeer.
- Glue the back legs to the bottom of the tp roll so they stick out to the
- Fold the tail so it is colored on both sides and then fold the tab and
attach to the back of the tp roll.
- Attach a string, ribbon or wool
as a hanger if you want to hang on the Christmas tree.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions