DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Santa Claus Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- a tp roll
- a printer,
- a piece of paper... .
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangle onto the tp roll (Santa jacket).
- Glue the belt over top.
- Glue on the head, boots and arms.
- Glue the santa bag into one of the hands.
- Attach a string, ribbon or wool as a hanger if you want to hang on the Christmas tree.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions