Use this as a craft you can hang in your window or make it as a card for a special friend.
- tissue paper,
- construction paper,
- Christmas shape template.
- Print the Christmas shape template you want to work from.
- Take two pieces of construction paper (this will form the front and back of the craft or if you are using a smaller template you can fold a single sheet in half).
- Stack the template on top of the construction paper and cut out the shape.
- With two pieces of construction paper together cut holed for the 'stained glass'.
- Cut tissue paper to cover the holes one piece at a time.
- Glue the tissue paper the back of one piece of construction paper covering the hole.
- Once you have covered all the holes with tissue paper you can glue the second piece of construction paper over the top. Be sure to line up the holes before you glue it down to make sure that you have it lined up correctly.