DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Christmas Handprint Wreath
I love handprint crafts! I save each one in a special binder and peek at them every so often. It's fun to compare and see how they've grown.
- red and green paint or construction paper.
- There are two ways to do this
craft. One is to trace the child's hand onto paper and cut out the prints.
The second is to make paint handprints on the paper and cut those out.
- Make eight handprints (4 of
each colour). (or more if you're feeling energetic).
- Cut out the prints and glue
to form a wreath.
- You can decorate the wreath
further with pictures (like snowflakes, reindeer or Santa Claus).
These can be:
- hand drawn artwork by the children.
- pictures from colouring books,
magazines or fliers
- or use the templates I've attached
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions