crafts > [Advent] [Angels] [Gifts] [Ornaments] [Other] [Reindeer] [Religious] [Santa and Elves] [Trees] [Wreaths]
You can use regular popsicle sticks or use craft sticks for a larger version.
- 11 popsicle sticks
- small photo of child OR round, flat wooden circle
- Optional: gold or silver or white paint or glitter glue
- Optional: paint the popsicle sticks and let dry. It looks nice if the dress (5 sticks) is gold or silver and the wings (6 sticks) are white.
Make the dress (5 popsicle sticks):
- Take 2 popsicle sticks and glue them together in a fan shape
- Take 2 more popsicle sticks and make a fan shape in the opposite direction
- Push the two fans side by side and glue the last popsicle stick on top to make a dress shape
Make two wings (3 popsicle sticks each)
- Put three popsicle sticks together in a fan shape to make one wing
- Put three popsicle sticks together in a fan shape to make the second wing
Assemble the angel
- Glue both wings on either side of the dress
- Cut a photo of the child (cut around the head) and glue onto the
- Glue a flat, wood circle onto the top and paint on facial features if desired
- Glue a piece of thread or ribbon onto the back so you can hang it on the tree!