crafts > [Advent] [Angels] [Gifts] [Ornaments] [Other] [Reindeer] [Religious] [Santa and Elves] [Trees] [Wreaths]
DLTK's Crafts for Kids
(with optional Mug idea)
Contributed byThis is a really simple stocking stuffer to make.
If you go the extra mile of making a
snowman mug to go with it, you end up with a really sophisticated
gift that a child could do, but even a grownup would be proud to give.
Arrange the following ingredients in a small gift bag or basket or in your home made snowman mug:
- 1 individual pack hot chocolate mix (or enough scoops of mix to make a cup)
- 2 Hershey's chocolate kisses (eyes)
- 4 chocolate chips (mouth)
- 5-10 mini-marshmallows
- 1 small candy cane or cinnamon stick
Print the gift tag to go with the gift.
I've put the "Making a Snowman Mug" instructions
on a separate page as it's a fun craft in its own right.
- Close the template window after you've finished printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).