Kids can print these "home-made" coupon books for their parents' stockings. These have preprinted chores on them -- use the Custom Coupons if you would prefer to make up your own.
Even if you have a colour printer, you may prefer the black and white version which the kids can colour in themselves..
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print version)
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to print the template. Color as appropriate.
- You need the first template as it has the book cover on it. You can print the other 2 so you have a total of 8 coupons. (or you can add multiples of some of the coupons if you want more)
- Cut out the coupons and stack them on top of each other.
- Put a couple of staples through the edge (where it says "STAPLE").
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
- Close the template window after you've finished printing to return to this screen.