This fun and simple craft is a great way for for children to make creative easter eggs that can be used to decorate the house and celebrate easter!
- construction paper or cardstock,
- tissue paper squares,
- clear plastic sheets,
- glue stick,
- First, cut out one of the Easter egg stencils and trace it onto a piece of construction paper (or make your own shape!). Then cut the shape out of the piece of construction paper.
- Take the clear plastic sheet and glue your construction paper outline onto it.
- Now, glue within the egg shape and stick on small square pieces of tissue paper until it is fully covered.
- Once the glue has dried, cut off the excess plastic and hang it up on a window and it will look like stained glass. Enjoy!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).