Paper strip crafts are so much fun! They are great for practicing scissor and pattern skills. This leaf themed craft is great for a nature or autumn theme. It can make a cute craft to celebrate the fall season or a great decoration!
- colourful construction paper (multiple colours),
- Print out your leaf template(s) of choice.
- Cut paper strips out of several different colours of construction paper (I used a variety of autumn and nature themed colours).
- Flip the leaf template backwards so that you are gluing paper strips onto the back of the paper.
- In a pattern or whatever order you'd like glue the colourful strips along the back of the leaf template.
- Flip the template back over and cut out the leaf.
- There are five different template options with different shapes of leaves for your autumn leaf collection!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Leaf 1 (B&W)
Leaf 2 (B&W)
Leaf 3 (B&W)
Leaf 4 (B&W)
Leaf 5 (B&W)