This tutorial will help you to braid your hair the way that Anna does.
- 3 to 8 Different Colours of String
- Start by grabbing two equal pieces of hair behind your ears.
- Take those pieces and secure them loosely together with a hair tie.
- Make space in between the sections and carefully twist the hair towards your head and bring it through.
- Repeat this a second time.
- Now, bring all the hair together and put it in a low ponytail.
- Grab another hair tie and secure it on the hair, leaving room under the first one.
- Continue this until you have no more hair.
- Loosen the hair slightly until you get the look you want.
- Then, you are done!