Kids can use a cardboard tube and the printable template provided to create a cute little ghost for Halloween.
You could do it without the template instead if you like with white and black paint and your own artistic imagination!
- toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the ghost template.
- Cut out the pieces of the ghost template.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the arms on the sides of the ghost, bending the tabs so you can glue them on more easily.
- Glue the eyes on the ghost.
- Glue the mouth below the eyes (you can pick whether you want to glue it as a spooky mouth or a smiley face mouth).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Footprint Ghost Craft - you can make this with any age, but preschooler-ish ages seem to enjoy it the most.