- small stick wreath or nest (big enough to fit on your head)
- leaves and/ or more branches
- woods-ey decorations (for example, mushrooms, feathers, pinecones, etc.)
- hot glue (with adult supervision) or white glue
- First, lay out your supplies in preparation for gluing
- Then, glue your leaves and/ or branches to your wreath
- Now, take your larger leaves and other decorations of choice and glue them to the front of the crown
- Add feathers and any other decorations you would like to have on your crown, and enjoy!