Thanks to Michelle for sharing this recipe with us!
- 1 cup semi-sweet-chocolate chips
- 8 small balloons
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- re-sealable plastic bag
- instant vanilla pudding
- Place chocolate chips in a shallow glass bowl. Microwave 30 seconds on high, stir, and microwave 30 seconds more.
Stir until smooth. Cool 5 minutes.
- Line baking pan with foil. Blow up 8 small balloons. Dip bottom of balloons in melted chocolate, and twirl until coated. Place on baking pan. And refrigerate until solid, about 15 min.
- Pop balloons and discard. Place 2 cups Cool Whip in a re-sealable plastic bag, and snip off one corner. Pipe Cool Whip into each chocolate cup in the shape of a ghost. (Hint: Add 4 tablespoons of instant vanilla pudding to full container of cool whip for more flavor and to thicken up Cool Whip).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. For the finishing touch, place 2 chocolate chips, flat side out, on each ghost for eyes.
"My children Trevor and Kyle love to help make this Halloween Treat."