- coloured paper
- white glue
- paint brushes
- mod podge (optional)
- charm for hanging on necklace (optional)
- Gather your materials to prepare for craft
- Take your paper and cut long triangles out of it. Each piece of paper will be one bead (you can make the triangles wider or longer in order to make your beads different shapes, if you prefer)
- Place a toothpick on top of the larger edge of the triangle and paint stripes of glue along the rest of the paper. Repeat this for each of your beads, and make as many as you would like
- Rolls the paper up around the toothpick starting from the outer-edge. Wait for it to dry completely
- Once your beads are completely dry, you can choose to paint them with mod podge (this will help them to stay intact for longer)
- Take the dried beads off of your toothpicks.
- Thread them onto a piece of string and tie it together. Your necklace is now finished! You are also more than welcome to add a charm to the centre of your necklace if you have one.