- plastic bag (I used a small ziploc bag)
- green paint
- red paint
- paint brush
- pallet (I used a box lid)
- Gather your materials.
- Blow air into the plastic bag and seal with your elastic.
- Dip the corner end of the bag in paint and place several times on your paper; remember, these will make the shapes for your rose petals!
- Take your green paint now, and draw stems for each of your "roses."
- You can add grass to the bottom of your craft with your paint brush and any remaining green paint!
- Optional: Write your mother a cute note or whatever you wish! Enjoy your finished product!