The Mother's Day bear paper craft can be used instead of a card (just print a message to mom on the back). Gardening gifts are some of my favorite and I think this craft is a great hint that a trip to the garden center is what the girls have in store for me for Mother's Day!
Tip: Add a little message like:
Have a 'bear-y' good Mother's Day!
We love you 'bear-y' much!
You're a 'bear-y' good mom!
- Optional: something to color with
- Print out the template of choice. You need both templates to make one bear for mom.
- Color (if making the black and white craft).
- Cut out the template pieces. (The pieces on the template are at about the angle they will be on the finished craft. That should help you sort out which pieces belong where).
- Glue pieces together:
- Glue the smaller oval (tummy) onto the large oval body.
- Add the arms and legs onto the body
- Glue on the head.
- Add the muzzle and eyes.
- Add the nose
- Glue on the hat.
- Glue the flowerpot into one hand and the trowel into the other.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).