St. Patrick's Day is such a fun and creative holiday, and what is more fun and creative than crafting? Children can get their creative juices flowing when they make this cute 3D bear. It makes a great gift, decoration, or character/puppet to play with.
- tp roll,
- Optional: something to color with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (if making the black and white craft).
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue pieces onto a tp roll:
- Glue the large rectangle around the tp roll to make the body.
- Glue the head on the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the shamrock top hat on the bear's head.
- Glue the shamrock bowtie beneath the bear's chin.
- Glue the arms either side of the body (to make them stick out bend the ends of the arms and glue the tab on the side of the body).
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll.
- Glue the pot of gold into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).