Thanks so much to Sandi for taking the time to share this craft with us!
- black craft foam
- green craft foam
- glitter glue
- yellow ribbon
- safety pin or special pins for the back of a button
- Print the template.
- We cut the pot out of black craft foam.
- Cut out a green shamrock.
(The shamrock in the picture was a precut one that we painted with pearl glitter glue and we glued it to the pot.)
- Add glue to the edges of the shamrock so you can add glitter.
- A piece of yellow ribbon glued to the center with a sequin glued to that.
- Pin is centered on the back.