DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Printing Practice Valentine's Day Cards
Printing practice Valentine's Day cards are perfect for preschool and kindergarten aged children.
Print these "home-made" Valentine's Day cards for classmates, special friends or family members; there are four cards per page.
The cards have easy lines to practice scissor skills and a simple valentine's day word for the children to
trace and lots of room for them to print their names.
- Print out the Valentine's Day card templates of choice.
- Cut the cards out along the dotted lines. There are four different cards on each template.
- Trace the Valentine's Day word to practice your printing.
- Print your name in the large space under the word FROM:.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
print the word "friend" Template color or B&W
print the word "hearts" Template color or B&W
print the word "hugs" Template color or B&W
print the word "kisses" Template color or B&W
print the word "love" Template color or B&W