Winter is such a nice season because you get to cozy up in warm toques and fluffy scarves! But unlike this adorable TP Roll bear I tend to carry around hot chocolate instead of a giant snowflake... *giggle*
This craft is a great and simple activity for a snowy day stuck indoors. Children can get their creative juices flowing when they make this cute 3D character to play with!
- tp roll,
- Optional: something to color with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (if making the black and white craft).
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue pieces onto a tp roll:
- Glue the large rectangle around the tp roll to make the body.
- Glue the head on the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the toque (winter hat) on top of the head.
- Glue the arms either side of the body (to make them stick out bend the ends of the arms and glue the tab on the side of the body).
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll.
- Glue the giant snowflake into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).