Winter is such a nice season because of all the beautiful snow! My favourite part of winter is bundling up and dancing around in the snow so I just couldn't resist making a snowflake paper strip craft... *giggle*
This craft is very simple and very fun. The paper strips add a neat pattern and allow children to be super creative!
- paper & printer,
- colourful construction paper,
- Print out the template or draw your own snowflake on plain paper.
- Cut out several strips of colourful construction paper.
- Try to use at least two colours in order to make a pattern.
- They don't all need to be the same width so don't worry too much about making perfect strips.
- Flip the paper with the snowflake drawing upside down.
- Use a glue stick to glue the construction paper strips on the snowflake in a pattern.
- Flip the paper back over so you can see the template line and cut out the snowflake.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).