I think that the best time to craft is during the holiday season! Christmas themed crafts like this adorable TP Roll Bear make great decorations or cute gifts for family members!
This craft is a great and simple activity for a holiday afternoon. Children can get their creative juices flowing when they make this cute 3D character to play with!
- tp roll,
- Optional: something to color with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (if making the black and white craft).
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue pieces onto a tp roll:
- Glue the large rectangle around the tp roll to make the body.
- Glue the head on the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the arms either side of the body (to make them stick out bend the ends of the arms and glue the tab on the side of the body).
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll.
- Glue the candle into one of the hands.
- Glue the gift into the other hand.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).