- something to color with
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the Christmas Tree (template 1). This step may require adult assistance and can be done prior to making the craft with the children.
- Cut out the ornaments (numbered 1 thru 24) and the Merry Christmas Star.
- Each day of December, have the child glue one of the ornaments onto the tree (from 24 down to 1) with the star added on Christmas morning.
- Close the template window after you've finished printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).