DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Ghost Paper Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft that is fun for children to make at Halloween.
- something to color with
- Optional: large wiggly eyes
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face, bowtie and arms onto the body.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions