This is a simple ghost craft to make this Halloween. Kids just need to print the template, then color, cut and paste! We also have a different, sillier ghost paper craft with big weird eyes if you prefer.
- Optional: large wiggly eyes.
- Print out the template of choice and color them as appropriate.
- Cut out the template pieces. (this step may require adult assistance).
- Glue pieces together:
- Head shape (template 2) should go on body (template 1)
- Glue the bow (template 2) under the chin
- Glue the Happy Halloween sign into one of the hands or onto the chest
- Glue the bats wherever you like to decorate (I glued mine beside the sign).
- Optional: Glue wiggly eyes over the template eyes if you like.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).