This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll,
- some toilet paper (*grin*),
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Take a piece of toilet paper about three squares
long. Lie it on the table and fold or scrunch it up so that it's still three squares
long, but makes a skinny rope (banadage).
- Glue the bandage around the toilet paper roll.
- Make two or three more of these banadages to cover the roll completely.
- You can "age" your bandages by dipping the toilet paper into some cold tea (just dip the corner in a bowl of tea and it will wick it up the bandage).
- Let your dipped bandages dry before wrapping your mummy.
- Glue the head, arms and legs onto the mummy to complete.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).