Thanks to April for sending this in!
- 1 Bag (10oz) regular marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 6 cups puffed rice cereal or popcorn
- 1 pound white almond bark or white candy coating, melted
- 24 mini chocolate chips
- In a large pot, combine marshmallow and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is melted and well combined. Stir in cereal and mix well.
- Use about 1 cup cereal mixture to form ghost shapes. (ask a friend or child to help to speed the process) allow ghosts to cool completely on waxed paper.
- Place each ghost on a cooling rack set over waxed paper. Ladle coating mixture over each ghost to cover completely. Use a fork to make ghostly folds and drapes. Decorate with mini Chocolate chips for eyes.
This will be a smash for any young child Halloween party in school!!