DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Shamrock Napkin Ring Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This toilet paper roll napkin ring goes nicely with the Shamrock candle. Make them both as a fun way to
decorate your table on St. Patrick's Day.
One template makes four napkin rings.
- a printer,
- toilet paper roll
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the Template pieces.
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the tp roll.
- Cut the tp roll along the dotted lines.
- Glue on the shamrocks to decorate the napkin ring
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate
the napkin rings.
- Print the black and white template on green
construction paper. Print a second copy on white paper and mix & match the
- Inscribe the names of each person in the family
on the napkin ring to personalize them.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions