Other Winter Crafts: [Penguins] [Snowflakes] [Snowmen] [Wreaths] [Other Winter]
This is a simple cut and paste paper doll craft that's loads of fun for children to make during or in contemplation of winter.
- a printer,
- glue, and
- something to colour with.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if making the black and white craft).
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance. I usually let my youngest cut the large pieces (like the pants) and I cut out the more complicated pieces (like the mittens).
- Glue the pieces together:
- Glue the boots onto the feet.
- Glue the mittens onto the hands.
- Glue the hat onto the head.
- Glue the pants onto the legs.
- Glue the jacket onto the body.
- Glue the scarf around the neck.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).