crafts > [Advent] [Angels] [Gifts] [Ornaments] [Other] [Reindeer] [Religious] [Santa and Elves] [Trees] [Wreaths]
Thanks so much to Meg for contributing this project!
This cute and easy fingerprint gift tag makes a terrific addition to your Christmas gifts. It can be completed by even the youngest children.
- brown paint or ink pad,
- a finger (you can leave it attached) *grin*
- construction paper or cardstock,
- markers or felt tip pens.
- Cut the paper into a gift tag size (2 inches by 4 inches works well or 1.5 inches by 3 inches).
- Stamp a finger into brown paint (or an ink pad).
- Stamp that same finger onto the tag.
- Let dry.
- Use markers to add antlers, eyes, nose and mouth.
- Print a greeting on the tag and tape it to your gift.