Make Dad this golf pro bear to give him advice on how to improve his handicap.
- toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons
- Print out the template of choice. If you are using the black and white template, try some using checkered wrapping paper to print your template on.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the the head, the legs, the arms and the golf club.
- Glue on the tie for a formal golf date with the boss or leave it out for a less formal look.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).