Tulips are so beautiful. I love that I can plant the bulbs in the autumn and then have them pop up each spring. With our long winters I tend to forget how many and where I planted them so it makes for a pleasant surprise in the spring.
With this craft you can make yourself a bouquet of tulips for any time of the year.
- Tulip flower and leaf cut out template
- Green straws
- Hole punch
- Construction paper (optional)
- Colouring supplies (optional)
- To start, print out the flower and leaf stencils. You can choose to colour these and cut them out, or cut them out and trace it onto coloured construction paper.
- Next, fold the tulip flower about 4 times (the colouring stencils are marked where they should be folded).
- After you have folded the tulips, hole punch each section in the centre. Then, place the flowers aside.
- Take the green straws, fold the leaves around the straw and glue both leaves together.
- Then, slide the straws through the holes you created on the tulip flowers, and you’re finished.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Tulip and Leaves template (B&W)