This cute little boy pilgrim is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft for young kids to put together at Thanksgiving.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the pieces together:
- Glue the legs underneath the jacket
- Glue the pumpkin onto the jacket, just under the belt
- Glue the arms onto the body so the hands hold the pumpkin
- Glue the collar onto the top of the jacket
- Glue the head onto the body
- Optional: if you want to make a thanksgiving angel, print the fourth template and glue the wings onto the back of the whole thing.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).