This paper pumpkin craft is a super cute thanksgiving themed craft and simple for kids to make.
This craft would make an adorable centerpiece for the thanksgiving dinner table or can be hung around the house with a bit of thread.
- orange construction paper,
- brass fastener ("brass brad")
- hole punch,
- Cut out 12 identical strips of orange construction paper. You may want to use a few more strips if you feel that your pumpkin isn't "full" enough.
- Punch a hole in each end of all the paper strips.
- Stack them all one on top of the other.
- Put a brass brad through all of the holes on one end and put another brass brad through all of the holes on the other end.
- Make a "U" shape with all of the paper strips and fan them out to make a ball.
- Use glue to add a green leaf or two and a vine to the top of the pumpkin (to make the vine cut the circle on the template out in a spiral).
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).